Saturday 11 February 2012

Tweed and Coffee Sack Chair

This week I completed the other Parker Knoll chair. I didn't really take any photos while I did it because it is exactly the same as my nursery chair! The only extra thing this one needed was a spring in the back being put on. As you can see in the photo below the bottom spring had fallen off on one side. This was because the eye that the hook on the end of the spring was attached to had come off.


So I drilled into the wood and attached a new eye before rehooking the spring on.


And now there is a lovely new chair to be sent up to the shop in Stonehaven.



Grey tweed with coffee sack on the side

Coffee sack on the back

Coffee sack piping
And for no other reason than she is incredibly cute, here's Henny...


No comments:

Post a Comment